• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

winchester playlist help

blaster27

this title gives the copy detected screen approximately 23 minutes into the movie. i was wondering if someone else could take a look. backed it up with clone bd

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.4.2_Info_G_WINCHESTER_BD_63D356BD.ziplog
    791.6 KB · Views: 28
If you already backed it up, then the damage is done on your backup and you'll need to redo it once @Pete fixes the screenpass for the ORIGINAL disc

I believe this is a different log file for this movie with Screen Pass. Thanks.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.4.4_Info_F_WINCHESTER_BD_F882CAD7_4C4F2450.ziplog
    832 KB · Views: 28
Attached is another log for Winchester ( 2018 ) which IS screen pass protected
(In case my version is different!)

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.4.5_Info_H_WINCHESTER_BD_F882CAD7_4C4F2450.ziplog
    840.4 KB · Views: 20
Another. Thanks in advance

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.4.2_Info_F_WINCHESTER_BD_F882CAD7.ziplog
    844.6 KB · Views: 12
The last 3 logs are likely the same version. The first alphanumeric sequence in the filename is identical. No more logs of that name/version unless @Pete can confirm they're different.

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

Here is a log for info_D. Didn't see one above. Thanks for all your help.

That's the same one. 'info' is always there and the 'D' is the drive letter of the drive you used. It's the rest that's identical, which is why I specifically mentioned that numerical sequence. No more such logs until further notice.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Please help...correct playlist. Thank you.
Logfile removed. Same version again. I distinctly said NO MORE logfiles with F882CAD7 in the name until further notice. Until @Pete can confirm or not they're all different versions, at which point it's ok for you to post that logfile again if needed. But pretty sure it won't be needed anymore

Disc fixed.

Just to be a go between everyone that is posting & admins there are people that probably don’t know how to read the files or even how to open them to see if they are the same file.
Personally I didn’t.
Is there a place in the forums that shows what programs can open the files & how to read them to see if they are the same file?
I didn’t post in this thread but it can make a person feel really bad when you don’t understand what you’re being reprimanded for.

You don't need to open them to see they're the same. Every filename of the logfiles had the exact same alphanumeric sequence in it F882CAD7, before you even begin to open it. That's all the evidence needed to pretty much confirm its one and the same version

I couldn’t read the file or any others, but thanks for removing it.

Thank you Pete!

Like I said I don’t think everyone can understand where to find the alpha numeric number or what to look for. I think I know what Ch3vr0n is talking about.

Some people aren’t as computer savvy as others. It can be taken the wrong way with the responses.

I’ve felt the same way in past experiences.

It’s pretty simple if someone posts & don’t understand then remove the file.

Thanks Pete for the fix!

PLEASE, can someone provide the correct Winchester playlist for a North America Rental? The disc was scanned before Pete made the fix and it’s NOT currently available, so I need your help. Thank you!

FYI: I created and shared my first log file yesterday, my second or third post ever, regarding any topic, even though I’ve been a AnyDVD HD lifetime member for more than 12 years and a member of this forum for 9 years (I’ve identified the playlists and other issues myself using information provided within this forum, and some of my own skills...). Lionsgate has made it too much work, so I created and posted a log file. I did NOT understand log files posted by other members with identical file names contained identical information (identical issues), I NOW understand.

Thank you AGAIN Pete!

Last edited:
We can't help you. In order for AnyDVD to tell you the right playlist of needs of
1 of 2 things. The ORIGINAL disc or a PROTECTED iso (mounted in a virtual drive). If you don't have either then AnyDVD can't help you and neither can we. If you ripped to decrypted iso, then the damages is done (and can't be undone), and d you need to rerip anyway.

AnyDvd shows a playlist but when I burned it to a disc with CloneBD it was out of sequence.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.4.5_Info_E_WINCHESTER_BD_F882CAD7_4C4F2450.ziplog
    827.8 KB · Views: 6
Back