• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

blades of glory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for clearing that up. I misunderstood you also.

-W

From the posts I saw people who said they did copy the movie that used both programs or did movie only backups [w/o AnyDVD] had used DVDFab 3.1.7.0. I don't recall seeing anyone say they did a full disc backup. Apparently DVDFab 3.1.7.3 beta allows a full disc backup.

In short, I've seen no one say DVDFab 3.1.7.3 beta doesn't work. References to 3.1.7.0 are all I've seen.

I used 3.1.7.3 by it self. And backed up the full disc. I thought that it worked perfect just because it finished. But when I put it in the player it actually took some of the movie out at the very beginning. It starts up fine and had all the menus but when you push play it shows you the usual stuff: PG-13,Mtv,Dreamworks,etc. Then there is a black screen for about 10 to 15 seconds and then the main movie just all the sudden starts up in the middle of the beginning credits. Anyway I am going to try 3.1.7.0 and see what happens.

Well I just found DVD Fab 3.1.7.4 so I am going to try that first. I will post how it goes.

Fab 3.1.7.4 Beta1.7.4

Fab 3.1.7.4 still has issues with Blades Of Glory--It copies the entire movie and dies at the very end

RipIt4Me does the trick all by it's lonely. That's AMAZING, didn't want to believe it But it's true per the advice of other N2DVD @ the afterdawn forums he was told just remove these <> from that <BLADES_OF_GLORY_16X9> and Blades of Glory backs up full disc, no flaws.

Fab 3.1.7.4 still has issues with Blades Of Glory--It copies the entire movie and dies at the very end

Yea that is what I found. So I tried 3.1.7.0(fab) by it self and of coarse that would not work. So I thought what the heck I would try it with Anydvd and Fab 3.1.7.0. I know it doesnt make any sence but it did the trick(Full Disc)

Yea that is what I found. So I tried 3.1.7.0(fab) by it self and of coarse that would not work. So I thought what the heck I would try it with Anydvd and Fab 3.1.7.0. I know it doesnt make any sence but it did the trick(Full Disc)

That is really weird.

That is really weird.

In theory it makes sense to me. AnyDVD can't do all the work alone nor can DVDFab. AnyDVD's initial work on the data [and removing parts of the protection] outputs data that DVDFab, apparently, can then handle well enough to create a working backup.

Last edited:
In theory it makes sense to me. AnyDVD can't do all the work alone nor can DVDFab. AnyDVD's initial work on the data [and removing parts of the protection] outputs data that DVDFab, apparently, can then handle it well enough to create a working backup.

This is what I was thinking too. Even though 99% of the time 2 running decrypters are not advised.

I got it to work full disc backup using dvdfab gold,trial version.

I should also mention that I had to have anydvd enabled, but I have a perfect backup.

i got a full dvd copy too!

i got a full dvd copy too! but when i put it in my set top dvd player it says wrong region

but plays fine in the computer

and yes i told anydvd and dvdfab to remove the regions :confused:

RipIt4Me does the trick all by it's lonely. That's AMAZING, didn't want to believe it:disagree: But it's true per the advice of other N2DVD @ the afterdawn forums he was told just remove these <> from that <BLADES_OF_GLORY_16X9> and Blades of Glory backs up full disc, no flaws.:confused::agree::clap:

RipIt4Me does the trick all by it's lonely. That's AMAZING, didn't want to believe it:disagree: But it's true per the advice of other N2DVD @ the afterdawn forums he was told just remove these <> from that <BLADES_OF_GLORY_16X9> and Blades of Glory backs up full disc, no flaws.:confused::agree::clap:

WOW! That's quite the information that hasn't been posted before...

RipIt4Me does the trick all by it's lonely. That's AMAZING, didn't want to believe it But it's true per the advice of other N2DVD @ the afterdawn forums he was told just remove these <> from that <BLADES_OF_GLORY_16X9> and Blades of Glory backs up full disc, no flaws.

Oops...maybe not.

Yeah he copied my post:doh:....I reposted here after my thread was closed. I thought I'd get the no double post warning instead I inspired a bit of plagiarism.:agree::clap:

Yeah he copied my post:doh:....I reposted here after my thread was closed. I thought I'd get the no double post warning instead I inspired a bit of plagiarism.:agree::clap:

ROFLMAO! Well, it happens, unfortunately. :) In any case, I'm sure Slysoft will release a new version on Tuesday to deal with this problem.

See my original post @ this closed thread Blades of Glory Backed Up Sucessfully.:agree::policeman:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back