• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The force awakens

amazing

Was the fix for the bluray the force awakens implemented ??o_O hope i got in right section;)

What fix? If a disc doesn't work the standard procedure still applies. No logfile, no fix. As you are probably aware by now is that a movie comes in dozens of versions. There's no '1 quick fix' that works for every version.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

No i know that im talking about the other people who sent in log files sir

Then you should be aware that as usual when a fix is implemented it's done through the OPD and posted in the corresponding topics. Those fixes may not match your version. Asking 'has fix xxx been implemented for movie yyy' on every new release won't speed up adding a fix for a movie. If YOUR version isn't supported then you need to provide a logfile. No way around that.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Was the fix for the bluray the force awakens implemented ??o_O hope i got in right section;)

No, sorry, I have to ask as well: what fix?
I can see another thread where it says that Speedmenu picks the wrong playlist as main feature, but the correct one is shown one below, I don't consider that a bug. Picking the correct titles is always guesswork, it's not like they're labelled.
Other than that, for all I know the disc works perfectly fine.

well sorry if unclear umm when a fix is made I'm not shure what the type is it if its Canadian usa or what area how do I know what area
@Pete
thankx for your time

well sorry if unclear umm when a fix is made I'm not shure what the type is it if its Canadian usa or what area how do I know what area
@Pete
thankx for your time

I still don't understand - there is not going to be any fix for "the force awakens", I'm not aware of any problem with that disc nor of any redfox member working on it.

Well i misunderstood umm james said disc was ok but thankx for your response @Pete :whistle:

When i said fix what i meant was when will the anydvd be able to work with the disc @Pete

As you've been told a few times now, if there's a new fuse requiring a fix it's initially applied to the OPD so everyone can see it without having to download a new anydvd version. If you have a version that anydvd doesn't support, logfile!

No problems here in region A so far. :) Thanks again!

No problems here in region A so far. :) Thanks again!
My advice to others, "Don't copy The Force Awakens using Region A or any other advice provided! Have wasted two disks now following such advice. Although copying using Region A will cause the problem to be located in a different sector of the disk, than using the Automatic setting, there will be a sector that doesn't play. Possible solution at this point, using two disks, you can copy The Force awakens, but will have to switch them when the first disk reaches the sector problem; otherwise, I would wait and/or invest in a different copy guard system.

Please don't give bad advice. If you're able to rip anydvd did it's job. If you're encountering bad sectors during ripping you have a bad disc. If you have playback /decryption issues you need to provide a logfile. If you have read problems after burning it's a bad burn or lousy quality blanks. No logfile, we can't help you.

Last edited:
My advice to others, "Don't copy The Force Awakens using Region A or any other advice provided! Have wasted two disks now following such advice. Although copying using Region A will cause the problem to be located in a different sector of the disk, than using the Automatic setting, there will be a sector that doesn't play. Possible solution at this point, using two disks, you can copy The Force awakens, but will have to switch them when the first disk reaches the sector problem; otherwise, I would wait and/or invest in a different copy guard system.
If YOU have a problem with this disc then YOU need to start a troubleshooting thread of YOUR OWN blanket statements like this helps NOONE.
Now two things:
First of all I own a region A combo pack copy from Walmart and anyDVDHD handles this version absolutely fine the only thing that might be throwing people for a loop is the scrolling text at the beginning which has its own mpls for the different languages.(that's standard for Disney) .
Secondly anyDVDHD DOES NOT BURN ANYTHING it only allows you to defeat the encryption on disc so you CAN burn with another program of your choice.
So again please read this https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/please-read-this-before-you-post.52659/ and proceed as requested to get the help YOU need.
Thanks.
Edit:
Ch3vy posted before I did and he is correct also

If YOU have a problem with this disc then YOU need to start a troubleshooting thread of YOUR OWN blanket statements like this helps NOONE.
Now two things:
First of all I own a region A combo pack copy from Walmart and anyDVDHD handles this version absolutely fine the only thing that might be throwing people for a loop is the scrolling text at the beginning which has its own mpls for the different languages.(that's standard for Disney) .
Secondly anyDVDHD DOES NOT BURN ANYTHING it only allows you to defeat the encryption on disc so you CAN burn with another program of your choice.
So again please read this https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/please-read-this-before-you-post.52659/ and proceed as requested to get the help YOU need.
Thanks.
Edit:
Ch3vy posted before I did and he is correct also

Are you able to open the Ziplog as I can not.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.5_Info_E_THE_FORCE_AWAKENS.ziplog
    144.3 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Use the original disc, that's a backup. That said you were obviously able to rip. That means anydvd did it's job. If the movie starts playing when you tell it to from the menu, scenes aren't out of order, then anydvd did it's job and you're blanks/burn are the problem

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

Use the original disc, that's a backup. That said you were obviously able to rip. That means anydvd did it's job. If the movie starts playing when you tell it to from the menu, scenes aren't out of order, then anydvd did it's job and you're blanks/burn are the problem

I did.

No you didn't. From your logfile.

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD HD 7.6.9.5, BDPHash.bin 16-03-25)
HL-DT-ST BD-REBH12LS38 1.00 D20607119KB9OK4841
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Current profile: BD-R
Media is a Blu-ray disc. Total size: 20531904 sectors (40101 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: THE_FORCE_AWAKENS
Media is not AACS protected. Drive supports bus encryption!

There is no way in earth that a blockbuster like that would be on an unprotected bd-r disc.

Back