• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Unbroken stops at 2% completion

vandamme

I don't know how to send you logs.
ALT key does not deems to work, I don't have any dialog box to send you reports.

the alt key might be a "focus" isue. Try clicking elsewhere on the scren a few times and then hold alt. They should work. But as i understand it, when an encode is aborted by CloneBD those buttons should appear on their own

<create and email logfile> <create logfile>

Hi,

I have tried what you said but with no success.
Same problem with 2 different PCs.
I hope this problem will be solved in a next release.

Hi,

I have tried what you said but with no success.
Same problem with 2 different PCs.
I hope this problem will be solved in a next release.

What page are you seeing last? Is it even the completion page? (Only there would you be shown a log button)

Hello,

There is no completion page.
The software freezes completely.

How do you close the software? killing the process? In that case there may be a windows application dump file.

Yes, I kill the software. but the dump file is 500 Mo !!

That the dmp file is 500mb isnt a hurdle. Go to http://upload.slysoft.com , upload it and post the ID you're given here. Then it's up to slysoft/elby

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

Version 1.0.6.0 seems to go further than 2%.
But I didn't finish the encoding.
Seems to be a good news, thanks to the dev team.

Retested flawlessly with beta 1.0.6.1 !!!
Good job developpers !

Back