• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre The Beginning

MSM3JJ

I have made back ups of every movie I own. I cannot make one of this movie yet. The visual is perfect but no matter what I try there is no audio with this movie. I have tried even making an exact copy with a dual layer disk and still no audio. I am using the most currant version of AnyDVD 6.1.1.4 and the most current version of 1clickdvdcopy. Thank you in Advance for any help.

:D

Nothing special on this one at least in region 1.
Haven't used 1Click in awhile but why not try Shrink instead.
http://www.mrbass.org/dvdshrink/.

In the preview screen you can check out the audio and make sure all okay there.

If you have Nero Shrink will autoburn and you can pick you burner under select backup target. Or you can burn w/ Decrypter - just pick that option in Shrink.
http://www.mrbass.org/dvdrip/

I doubt your problem has anything to do with Anydvd. I strongly suspect the solution can be found in relation to 1-Click.

I'll wait though to make sure before moving this thread.

I doubt your problem has anything to do with Anydvd. I strongly suspect the solution can be found in relation to 1-Click.
yep, no doubt...1-click is user-friendly....but problematic. buy clone, at least do the free trial.

I have made back ups of every movie I own. I cannot make one of this movie yet. The visual is perfect but no matter what I try there is no audio with this movie. I have tried even making an exact copy with a dual layer disk and still no audio. I am using the most currant version of AnyDVD 6.1.1.4 and the most current version of 1clickdvdcopy. Thank you in Advance for any help.

:D

Try posting a 1Click log. What version of 1Click are you using. If using a newer version open 1Click and press your F8-key then copy and paste the log for it.

I had this problem as well. I defragged my drive and all is right in the world again.

Back