• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DVDFab Cinavia Crap

DogLoop

I am sorry to say but that is complete nonsense, cinavia is always with audio track. Even when you hear audio during playback it is there.

There is no back door is that simple.

Looks like DVDFab has a solution. :mad:
http://www.dvdfab.com/cinavia.htm

Hopefully Slysoft wont be far behind.
I am guessing it will have to wait for CloneBD.

Post moved. Consider this an informal warning for breaking my rule about posting DVDFab crap in the AnyDVD forum. Also, that is *NOT* a solution. It's a hack, workaround, and generally not good. It ADDS AACS encryption to your backup to fool Cinavia into believing it's a trusted source. That doesn't do jack to remove it.

Post moved. Consider this an informal warning for breaking my rule about posting DVDFab crap in the AnyDVD forum. Also, that is *NOT* a solution. It's a hack, workaround, and generally not good. It ADDS AACS encryption to your backup to fool Cinavia into believing it's a trusted source. That doesn't do jack to remove it.

Sorry! :(
Feel free to delete my incorrect post.

Don't worry about it. I've taken care of it. Just consider it a "don't do that again" thing. :) SlySoft has rules about posting third party software...it's fine to do so in the Third Party forum, just not in the SlySoft product forums. We won't censor people here or delete posts. We just move them. If someone continues to break the rules then we may issue an infraction at our discretion. That's not warranted here.

How many of the freaking threads will there be over a competing product. Oh and it isn't defeated just a trick till the studios fix the loophole.

How many of the freaking threads will there be over a competing product. Oh and it isn't defeated just a trick till the studios fix the loophole.

Charlie, people just don't want to listen nowadays. Or wait patiently for the correct solution to the Cinavia problem. I'm perfectly willing to wait for Slysoft's solution, which won't be a 'temporary fix' that DVDFab has put out, but something that actually works.

:)

What? Were you saying something? Should I have been paying attention? :D

I know but out of everything out there one can use I really despise this one. The mods here know that as well about me. For a fine product patients is a virtue.

Title of the thread should not have Cinavia in it as that would be more correct for this program. I Used the program all the time but recently no more as too many problems even for what I use it for.

Not a single problem using Slysoft and Elby programs though

This is no solution. It is a temporary workaround.

Posted in the DVDFab forums:

Cinavia Alert:

Please be aware that PS3 firmware >= v4.10 will no longer see DVDFab Cinavia solution (BDMV-REC) discs as a trusted source, which negates the Cinavia solution. Do not update the PS3 firmware to v4.10 or later if you want the DVDFab backups to continue to play in your PS3. Check the Cinavia thread in the Blu-ray Copy forum below for questions/discussion of this issue. Work towards a removal-type solution continues.

ROFL. I think that's what many of us said would happen all along. So hopefully no one here was foolish enough to rely on such a method and wasting a lot of precious discs that will now become coasters (on cinavia enabled players).

Posted in the DVDFab forums:

Cinavia Alert:

Please be aware that PS3 firmware >= v4.10 will no longer see DVDFab Cinavia solution (BDMV-REC) discs as a trusted source, which negates the Cinavia solution. Do not update the PS3 firmware to v4.10 or later if you want the DVDFab backups to continue to play in your PS3. Check the Cinavia thread in the Blu-ray Copy forum below for questions/discussion of this issue. Work towards a removal-type solution continues.
As I said from the beginning. Now all these BDMV-REC discs can be used as frisbees.

Well, we knew it was coming, and Sony now closed that loophole that DVDFab was using with their software.

Like I said before, I will wait patiently until CloneBD and SlyPlayer are released to take care of the Cinavia garbage. I'm in no rush whatsoever anyway.

As I said from the beginning. Now all these BDMV-REC discs can be used as frisbees.

Very useless and expensive Frisbees James.

Back