• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clonedvd - saving temp files to workplace folder help?

i_killed_kenny

Hi there guys,

Hi there, i have just tried to clone a DVD and after it finished step 1 of 2 (the saving to a workplace folder/temp folder) it came up with an error message and said it could not continue to step 2 and due to that afew, gigabytes were used up on my system and now i cannot clone the same project again as it says there is not enough room in the workplace folder.

Now with Nero, there is a Temp folder where you can delete any files that saved themselves to the temp folder in the event of a failed burn but with CloneDVD these files don't appear to be here and so i cannot delete them and free the 3Gb space I need so i can clone the DVD once more.

For anyone who has experience with CloneDVD, where is the exact location of these files that save to your PC during Step1 of 2 when cloning a DVD with CloneDVD.

Can anyone assist?

Cheers

C:\CloneDVDTemp (where "C:"=the drive letter you installed Clonedvd on)

Last edited:
C:\CloneDVDTemp

If you don't find the folder (CloneDVDTemp) in the C: drive, if you have another drive, look there. I have an external drive I use for a back-up and CloneDVD chose that drive for the temp folder.

OK, Webslinger edited his response while I was posting mine. Same result, look for that folder.

Last edited:
Back