1. Known AnyStream Issues
    Some newer titles Netflix are currently in lower quality. We are aware of this and working on it. So no need to post about this issue. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice

Clonedvd - saving temp files to workplace folder help?

Discussion in 'CloneDVD' started by i_killed_kenny, Apr 26, 2007.

1. i_killed_kenny

i_killed_kenny New Member

Hi there guys,

Hi there, i have just tried to clone a DVD and after it finished step 1 of 2 (the saving to a workplace folder/temp folder) it came up with an error message and said it could not continue to step 2 and due to that afew, gigabytes were used up on my system and now i cannot clone the same project again as it says there is not enough room in the workplace folder.

Now with Nero, there is a Temp folder where you can delete any files that saved themselves to the temp folder in the event of a failed burn but with CloneDVD these files don't appear to be here and so i cannot delete them and free the 3Gb space I need so i can clone the DVD once more.

For anyone who has experience with CloneDVD, where is the exact location of these files that save to your PC during Step1 of 2 when cloning a DVD with CloneDVD.

Can anyone assist?

Cheers

2. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

C:\CloneDVDTemp (where "C:"=the drive letter you installed Clonedvd on)

Last edited: Apr 28, 2007
  3. mmdavis

mmdavis Well-Known Member

If you don't find the folder (CloneDVDTemp) in the C: drive, if you have another drive, look there. I have an external drive I use for a back-up and CloneDVD chose that drive for the temp folder.

OK, Webslinger edited his response while I was posting mine. Same result, look for that folder.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2007