• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I am lost in Clone

mac007

I thought I did everything correct for backing up a movie with any dvd running in the backround. I used clone 2 and I am getting this message:
c:program files\elaborite bites\clonedvd2\eraser\pal\video_ts\vts_01_0.ifo
unable to open file
the system cannot find the file specified: If I am selecting dvd files for the output, where am I selecting to send them to?

Webslinger, thank you

I do not know where the eraser directory is located. I just know, initially, I had no problem backing up a movie.
{If I have any dvd running in the backround} If I am able to put a blank disc in one drive and a movie in the other drive, I select clone dvd. Select my reader drive. Select where to output{other drive} and select go. That worked before. I have never actually seen the bar at the bottom doing anything, but it worked. After reading more in the forum, I will have to be more careful per the eraser directory.
Thank You, I will try again

Last edited:
I do not know where the eraser directory is located. I just know, initially, I had no problem backing up a movie.
{If I have any dvd running in the backround} If I am able to put a blank disc in one drive and a movie in the other drive, I select clone dvd. Select my reader drive. Select where to output{other drive} and select go. That worked before. I have never actually seen the bar at the bottom doing anything, but it worked. After reading more in the forum, I will have to be more careful per the eraser directory.
Thank You, I will try again

Just reinstall CloneDVD2. This will fix it.

Back