• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD2 Gold ???

riccast

I believe the people at Elby should come up with a gold version of their CloneDVD2 and include often requested features seen on DVD Shrink such as ability to merge 2 DVD's together, ability to trim a DVD and not by whole chapters like CloneDVD2 and my favorite their slow high quality transcoder. I also believe most people would be willing to pay a reasonable amount say....
49$ - 59$ versus the standard version of 39$, because I'm sure I'm not the only person that hates to have to use more than one software to edit a DVD just like you want, and since all our repeated request for such features have fallen on deaf ears, us willing to pay them might finally get them for us.

Well thats what I think.....

Just add those features into the current version.

Yes, I agree; these features could just be added into the existing version. An actual upgrade fee would be more appropriate when CloneDVD is made HD compatible to go along with AnyDVD HD.

However, I don't think we're going to see these features added in while Slysoft is still busy working on AnyDVD HD. I too hope to see these features added into the program eventually, though.

the only thing i would trade for all options is a better conpressing engine 8)
i mean think about it if theirs an overall better conpressor for better quality what else can we ask for? or they can even add a custom control box for each title and lower/higher the quality and hit like a lock on each title so that way we can inprove the quality on movie and lower it on the extras,:clap: the same
goes with the languages i mean i know theirs diffrent perferably spoken langues but what if you dont like the secondary language that much? lower it and inprove the primary funtion that way you dont have to unselect it :clap:

Back