• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

new blue light cannot be read

Please try this in Windows Explorer w/o AnyDVD running: Go to BDMV/PLAYLIST and post a picture. Is there only one .mpls file or are there several? If there are several we need to find out which is the good one and then we can hopefully make a copy of the good .m2ts files with TSMuxer and create a disc that will work.

Unfortunately, after I successfully modified, click Create log, still no action...
You did EXIT AnyDVD before modifying the registry value?

You did EXIT AnyDVD before modifying the registry value?
Yes, I quit anydvd before modifying the registry.
After the changes are complete, I launch anydvd, but it is still the same as before.

Please try this in Windows Explorer w/o AnyDVD running: Go to BDMV/PLAYLIST and post a picture. Is there only one .mpls file or are there several? If there are several we need to find out which is the good one and then we can hopefully make a copy of the good .m2ts files with TSMuxer and create a disc that will work.

There are many, only 0000 is good, I have found it.
What is TSMuxer?

I tried to take out the two folders BDMV and CERTIFICATE, and I am waiting for the result.

What is TSMuxer?
I hope that through various methods, anydvd can eventually decrypt it.
Because I only trust anydvd, it is professional

Unfortunately, I was unable to replicate them using many methods.
I'm sure this is the merchant's new protection, please let me know any way you can get the protection information.
@coopervid

What is TSMuxer?
Please try that disc with BDInfo. It will show you the playlists and also which m2ts files are used. If that works I will explain TSMuxer later.

1704193376553.png

You can download it from here:

好的,试试吧,我会把结果回复你。

HI,cooprevid,
Is the result of this to get an iso?
What I hope is that you can get it protected information and decrypt it from anydvd.
@coopervid

HI,cooprevid,
Is the result of this to get an iso?
What I hope is that you can get it protected information and decrypt it from anydvd.
@coopervid
Just try it.

If we can identify the right playlist we will put that in TSMuxer and try to create an ISO of what is playable. I assume that there are some m2ts entries on that disc that are just fake and then the other programs will choke on those.

Please try that disc with BDInfo. It will show you the playlists and also which m2ts files are used. If that works I will explain TSMuxer later.

View attachment 76557

You can download it from here:

This is what it tells me when I add a file

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    21.3 KB · Views: 6
Next, I don't know how to operate it

Attachments

• 3.png
    3.png
    79.1 KB · Views: 5
In the gray bar "TS Muxing" is checked at the moment. Select "BluRay ISO" and at the bottom "Start muxing". It will create an 00000.ISO in the E: drive. If it finishes successfully, just rename it to the desired name like Oblivion.ISO.

In the gray bar "TS Muxing" is checked at the moment. Select "BluRay ISO" and at the bottom "Start muxing". It will create an 00000.ISO in the E: drive. If it finishes successfully, just rename it to the desired name like Oblivion.ISO.
I got an iso,
However, I find that there seems to be a problem.

1: It combines multiple m2ts files into one.
2: Play with powerDVD, no selection menu.

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    9.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 3.png
    3.png
    8.3 KB · Views: 3
Under normal circumstances, anydvd can process this DVD, after processing is complete,
anydvd doesn't change its structure, which I think is perfect.

This is a BOD disc that can be decrypted properly,
This is what it looks like after decryption
@James In any way, can I upload the original file to you? So you can decrypt it

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    13.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 2.png
    2.png
    131.9 KB · Views: 5
Back