• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Zoomplayer

thedatman

anyone know anything about this free player. The download site look like a good place to get some spyware.

I was told it will play lossless Flac audio. Thought I see what you guy think

Won't most things play FLAC as long as you have the codec installed?

Zoom Player is a legitimate player, I've bought a "Pro" version several years ago. I've stopped using it in the meantime.

Good things about it: it messes heavily with DVD playback components, allowing it to do fancy stuff like adding any external subtitle to any DVD. Has thousands of configurable options.

Bad things: it messes with DVD playback components so much that it often displays video in wrong aspect ratio, or loses sound. It has never got it's own DVD decoder, but instead must "borrow" components from WDVD or PDVD. It has never got (... and there is no indication that it ever will) support for blu-ray.

It might be usable as an audio player... though I'd prefer something that is still being actively developed/maintained, like foobar2000.

Won't most things play FLAC as long as you have the codec installed?

I don't know:confused: Will PDVD8 play lossless Flac in full resolution?

for a long time I just forgot about this issue. I have thought there is not much difference between 24/48 and 16/48. Every once in while I have to much time on my hands and start tweaking;)

most my backups are in BD-5 format so those don't matter, a few are in BD25 and have great sound tracks

I have been holding out for slyplayer, keep up the good work guys:D

Back