• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Zoom Player and Reclock

Dal

Hi!

I cannot seem to get Reclock to work with Zoom Player. I often get and Invalid Floating Point error, or ZP just locks up.

I have tried several versions of Reclock, including the newest beta 1.8.4.4

I have tried common avi-files, mkv-files and dvd-images, same problem.

Anyone else with the same problem?

In DVBViewer it seems to work without problems at all.

I use Vista x64.

I have attached a few logs if anyone is interested.

Thanks.

Attachments

• reclock-log.zip
    23.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
force Reclock's merit to +255 w/ Radlight Filter Manager

That's not the problem. If you pick Reclock as the audio renderer it will load in ZP.
well I had the exact same problem, and that's how I fixed it. ZP is quite buggy and likes to b*tch about floating point errors when it can't connect to a DS filter....especially on Vista.

I had the same problem mostly when switching between mt2s and mkv files. The problems was corrected by turning on smart play and configuring the Matroska (Haali) splitter for m2ts files and the various decoders to use FFDshow for both audio and video. I also found that EVR renderer seems to produce the smoothest play back, but still testing.

Back