• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Zero Dark thirty

majicman54

Zero Dark Thirty has the Cinavia copy protection. When will Slyce be available for purchase.

To put it simple, when it will be ready when it's ready and slysoft releases it. The current release timeframe is mentioned in my sticky in the high-def software section. What cinavia is concerned, it has already been stared and is also in that same sticky that slyce WILL NOT be able to remove cinavia on initial program release. Cinavia is not yet widespread enough to be a slysoft priority.

Verstuurd van mijn HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e met Tapatalk

Cinavia does not prevent copying; it merely prevents playback on players that also have it (i.e., the PS3 and any BD hardware or software player licensed by the BDA after 2/1/12). Copies of Cinavia discs are still playable in players that don't contain Cinavia, including unlicensed software players (XBMC 12, MPC-HC, etc.) and virtually all media boxes & DVD-only players. Not to mention AnyDVD HD can disable Cinavia detection in certain software players (TMT5 & 6, most builds of PDVD 12, possibly even PDVD 13). As long as you plan properly, Cinavia can be easily avoided until Slyce can remove it. ;)

Last edited:
Yes, I certainly agree with posts 2 and 3 on Cinavia, but why has Cinavia been allowed to exist for so long, and not circumvented or removed, probably because:

1. Potential legal problems
2. Too expensive to circumvent or remove on development of the software
3 Not that important, still to easy to side step

But, if you took a survey, the simple majority of DVD fans would say now is the time to get rid of Cinavia because it is a problem for us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zero Dark Thirty has the Cinavia copy protection. When will Slyce be available for purchase.

Is there a way to tell if the disc has Cinavia before you buy? Like a logo on the box. I assume there is not as I have the Zero Dark Thirty BD and I see no indication of Cinavia on the box/disc.
Fortunately it is not an issue for me since my player (JRiver) doesn't care about Cinavia.

look for this logo. If it isn't on the cover back artwork it doesn't have cinavia.

Cinavialogo.gif

Yes, I see the logo now. Thanks.
Fortunately, Cinavia will never be a problem for me because I use JRiver for playback and it doesn't look for Cinavia.

Back