• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Your newsletter. Maybe I'm stupid

Jong

Hi guys.

So I've changed email address and I've updated my forum account, but your newsletter for new releases still came to my old address. I was able to unsubscribe, but can't find, for the life of me, where I re-subscribe with my new address! :bang: Can anyone help?

Tell the right people

Hi guys.

So I've changed email address and I've updated my forum account, but your newsletter for new releases still came to my old address. I was able to unsubscribe, but can't find, for the life of me, where I re-subscribe with my new address! :bang: Can anyone help?

The newsletter does not go through the Forum. You need to change your email address for your licenses. Open a contact ticket with SlySoft support and request an email change. Provide old/new and at least one license serial number.

Thanks Frank. I've just sent a request but with an order number rather than serial number. I'm not in front of the right computer at the moment, maybe there is a serial number in the product itself, but as I'm sure you know I was sent a key file, not a serial number.

I've also, as I said, now unsubscribed from the newsletter! Do I still need to send another mail to resubscribe?

No problem

Thanks Frank. I've just sent a request but with an order number rather than serial number. I'm not in front of the right computer at the moment, maybe there is a serial number in the product itself, but as I'm sure you know I was sent a key file, not a serial number.

I've also, as I said, now unsubscribed from the newsletter! Do I still need to send another mail to resubscribe?

I'll go look for that now. Order or serial number is fine.

Edit: fixed

Last edited:
Back