• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

you Were Never Really Here - USA Redbox Disc

Tito Vasquez

1. Newest version of Anydvd installed.

2. Default status set.

3. You Were Never Really Here – USA Disc. Dvd Shrink has this error: “Failed to read file “D:\”.

4. AnyDVD “Rip Video Disc to Harddisc” gives this error: FileIO VTS_20_1.VOB 16635904 368640

5. Log file posted.

Thanks so much!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.6.0_Info_D_YOU WERE NEVER REALLY HERE.ziplog
    763.2 KB · Views: 9
Hi,

I updated the the latest beta and retried the operation.

The rip to harddisc operation worked well this time.

No need for anything else - thanks!

That's because the title has structural protection and dvdshrink can't handle that. Never has. Any time anydvd reports a disc to have structural protection, you MUST rip to HDD first.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Hi Ch3vr0n,

The issue was with the version of AnyDVD, not the Rip Video Disc to Harddisc option I used. The version available on the website (at the time) did not work, but the 8.2.7.0 version in the forums did. The Rip Video Disc to Harddisc operation was the same in both attempts.

Tito

Good to know the issue is solved, thanks for reporting back.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Back