• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved YouTube issues

RedFox 1

Forum Admin
Hello
We are currently experiencing an issue with the YouTube provider, please be patient, we are working on it. Thank you for your understanding. If you need to close AnyStream you will have to use your Task Manager and end the program as it is locking up the whole program. The other providers are fine.

I am sorry, I cannot forgive you for not allowing me to download "i'm an island boy" in 4k. I am furious and am not sure how I will get through this existential crisis :p

In all seriousness we all understand. It's new, stuff happens and things take time, we know it will end up great!

I had read on google news that youtube itself was experiencing issues.
Thanks for that news, it may be the case or we may have an issue here. Our developers are looking into it. Thank you for your input.

Resolved

Back