• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discussion You have Gig Fiber? So, I have a Pigeon.

DQ

Imagine the possibilities?

Redundant Pigeons.

Load balancing Pigeons.

VRRP Pigeons.

What's your Pigeon capacity? I have the new 6TB Uber Pigeon.

Hey what's your Pigeon config? I use Pigeon 10. That's 10 pigeons in 2 redundant teams of 5. :p

JABOB - Just a Bunch of Birds

OK, sorry, I will stop.

Code:
https://www.tomshardware.com/news/yes-a-pigeon-is-still-faster-than-gigabit-fiber-internet

Uber file transfer service? Better than a pigeon in hawk filled skies.

Reactions: DQ
But wouldn't that mess up the traffic since uber can basically only transfer in two dimensions?
Maybe just on pre-build routes, if they do not use all-terrain vehicles?
So there will be heavy lag:oops:

The pigeon could make use of all three dimensions? :giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: DQ
But what if each Pigeon wore Kevlar body armor and carried a small automated turret? :p

But what if each Pigeon wore Kevlar body armor and carried a small automated turret? :p
Speed. Believe it or not, pigeons can fly as fast as 90 miles per hour (averaging 50-60mph) and high, with sightings of them as high as 6000ft (1.8km). The Kevlar would slow them down.:ROFLMAO:

Speed. Believe it or not, pigeons can fly as fast as 90 miles per hour (averaging 50-60mph) and high, with sightings of them as high as 6000ft (1.8km). The Kevlar would slow them down.:ROFLMAO:
Yes but while the speed of delivery would be slowed it would be far more reliable and secure :) We could refer to it as "PQOS". Pidgeon Quality of Service :p

While I don't think Kevlar would help against predators, the mini-turret definitely would ... 🦅🪦

+ pigeons can detect cancerous brains cells so as long as the kevlar doesn't cover their, um, poop hole, they can poop on the heads of those who should see a doctor while doing their other business...

Last edited:
My Pigeon had stomach issues and dropped my files all over someone's windshield. :LOL:
Ah yes, the old "stomach issues". You sure your Pigeon wasn't trying to cross into a different region?

Back