• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

XP OS crashed installed Vista, can't use my keys?

lilybella

Header says most of it... Vista seems to be running well enough, but I put my keys on the desktop, rebooted and still cannot use any of my slysoft products. Keeps telling me that I'm on a trial basis, but it doesn't even work (AnyDVD, CloneDVD2, etc.). So how do I actually get the programs to grab the keys?

perplexed...

I put my keys on the desktop, rebooted and still cannot use any of my slysoft products. Keeps telling me that I'm on a trial basis

Just putting the key's on the desktop wont remove the 21 day trial period.
Make sure each program you wish to register is installed first (a reboot may be required).
You will have to register each key by double-clicking it. If you get a successful confirmation message, reboot computer.
If that doesn't work for you, another way (don't know if this applies to Vista though as I'm using XP) is start>All Programs>SlySoft>AnyDVD>Register AnyDVD. If successful, reboot.
Navigate to the relevent folders for registering the other program(s).

Last edited:
Back