• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Xonar...NOT happy

I'm not exactly bumming. I've got the 4850 in there with 7.1 LPCM over HDMI. I also left all the drivers and stuff. I didn't even disable them. All I have to do when I get it back is drop it in the machine and hook up the hdmi cable. Piece of cake.

Now the question is...do I drop the Windows 7 RC on that machine or leave it alone. Given my experience with W7 on this laptop so far, I'm seriously leaning towards dumping Vista on all my machines. It's a solid improvement and a job well done at MS.

I'm waiting concerning 7. If you do, remember to set compatibility for TMT3.

Doesn't matter for build 7100. It simply works. The problems with past builds have been fixed in this one. I am SOOOO impressed with this build. I'm not going back to Vista.

My Xonar replacement is on the way. Hopefully this one does a little better. I did read on Arcsoft forum that to get the Xonar to bitstream with TMT3 on Windows 7 you have to run TMT3 in Vista SP1 compatibility mode. Hopefully that gets fixed soon.

New Xonar's installed and working. As has been said, the driver and TMT3 have to be set to Vista SP1 compatibility mode in order to bitstream. Not ideal, but, at least everything's working now. I'm back to being happy. Will be happier once it all supports W7 64 bit natively.

Back