• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

XMedia Recode Keeps On Crashing

OrcaAmity

Why does XMedia Recode keep on crashing when I try launching it? My laptop has a brand-new hard drive and I've hardly used my laptop since it was fixed and XMedia Recode keeps on crashing when I try launching it. I keep on getting an crash headline saying "XMedia Recode has stopped working". I sent a screen shot of what I get. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Attachments

• Capture.png
    Capture.png
    39.8 KB · Views: 11
Why don't you ask the folks of XMedia Recode at their website/forum. You're in the slysoft forums for support to a product they don't sell. You're looking in the wrong place

Every time I register there it never lets me post where they have a glitch in their system.

Then use their contact form if they have one. Not only are you posting in the wrong section (third party products would have been more suitable, you're in the Anydvd HD aka Blu-ray issues section), your also posting on the wrong forum. We really can't help you here with a product that isn't sold or supported by Slysoft.

http://www.xmedia-recode.de/en/impressum.html

Send them an email directly, as i can't see their website doesn't even offer forum support

Also I see people posting about other software such as Nero here.

@OrcaAmity
Try an older and/or portable version.

There is a special Third-Party-Products section in this forum.

@Ch3vr0n
XMedia Recode is a one-man-project.

@OrcaAmity They do yes, but in almost all cases there is either a problem with the rip or how they are ripping (Anydvd related). If it is established to be a Nero problem they are referred to nero just the same. Either way, if you were able to succesfully rip with Anydvd then it's not an anydvd problem and you need to ask Xmedia Recode for help. We can't help you with software problems that have nothing to do with slysoft. Especially not in a slysoft specific product forum.

@Loonier it doesn't matter if it's a 1 man project or 100 man, the point is that this forum (section) isn't the place to ask for help with software that's unrelated to slysoft.

If you read carefully you might have noticed i also told him there is a third party products section.
I've only mentioned the "one-man-project" because you were under a wrong impression ;)
the folks of XMedia Recode... their contact form... Send them an email... their website

I said that third party products forum in 2nd reply. Either way, if the rip completed fine is not an anydvd problem and this section is the wrong place to ask. It's that simple. I'll leave it at that.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Back