• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Xmbc front end for pcs you can no longer download. Government shut them down

gereral1

Dang kodi also known as xmbc is shut down. Ive got the latestest windiws 10 installer last month for windows 10 64bit. I never use it for streaming channels. Just a front end for my movies. The boxes too are no longer supported or available.

You are correct everyone needs to see this:

https://kodi.tv

Yet the the app is still available for Android through Google Play.

Although it seems some believe it is a April's Fool's joke. Some YT vids explaining what they think is up.

Last edited:
Why are they doing this? I can understand the boxes. Never really got into plugins for sports channels. Have cable.

That's just plain stupid. XMBC isn't illegal, the addons that get installed on those boxes are

Again
Their page got hacked. April Fool's Joke by someone.
From the @KodiTV Twitter account.
We are looking into it. Nobody panic.
Posted around 10 pm or so EST
And since that is the "official" account I would trust that.
And the app can still be DL'd on Play store too.

Check out @KodiTV's Tweet: https://twitter.com/KodiTV/status/847943446161764353?s=09
"We are looking into it. Nobody panic"

Right april fools, guess we're gonna have to wait & see until tomorrow :p

www.kodi.tv
Is back online now

That was a good one . I think that there was alot of users about to loose their minds. From reading stuff on the internet.

Got to say that looked funny. All those badges.

well that was/is the official look of actual seized domains.

Right april fools, guess we're gonna have to wait & see until tomorrow :p
No need to wait, as of 7:32PM, Left Coast US the Kodi website is "un-hacked" and operating normal as usual.

Back