• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Xbox360 Format Doesn't work - isn't correct

groov

hi

I tried converting my DVD into a file to view on Xbox360, however, the Xbox360 type in clone mobile creates a MPEG4 video. Xbox360 only supports WMV or MPEG-2 formats.

I've yet to find a way to watch my movies on the 360 - would appreciate any help as I'm getting desperate/angry at all the false promises from software companies, claiming their products work when they don't.

Thanks

Hi

As far as I'm aware my Xbox is up-to-date - I log in nearly every day and have never been prompted to install anything new of late. When I first hooked it up and performed various downloads, but since then nothing.....

Am I missing something? How can I manually check/download updates?

Thanks

Back