• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

XBOX HD DVD Drive

hotrodbob1976

I just got an XBOX HD DVD drive and installed the UDF 2.5 drivers and also used windows updates to acquire drivers for the drive itself. Everything installed just fine. Problem is using AnyDVD HD to decrypt on the fly I get no video on my Samsung 20" Sync Master 206BW. With the movie King Kong I hear sound but see no video other than the warning screen. The Main Menu comes up and I can see the Menu but not the video to the right. When I play the movie I get sound but no picture at all. My resolution is set to 1680 X 1050 @ 60Hz. I don't get it. I am pretty sure when I had my LG GGC-H20L hooked to this machine I got video. My video card is a MSI 8600GT. It should work. Any thoughts or help. Thanks.

Oh and from the main menu if I select scenes I can see the choices but once I select one and it jumps to the movie, BAM nothin'.

Well I might have answered my own question. I had possibly the oldest version of PDVD installed and did not realize it. I have not updated to the latest 4617a and will try it again. DUH!!!

Back