• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

xbox emulator

mimaro46

is there a good xbox game emulator for the pc? I know this has nothing to do with dvds but i thought i would just throw it out there. Any suggestions?

A net search will point the way. I did a yahoo search for "xbox emulator for pc" and got enough search results to keep me potentially busy until the next millennium.

xbox game backup

Ok, does slysoft offer any program that will allow you to backup your xbox games? I'm trying to backup my xbox games without paying for a program that doesn't work, and there are a lot of them out there. Or, does anyone use such a program with success?

I don't know for sure, I don't own an X-Box, but you could try CloneCD. Download the installer and for 21 days you get to play with the program for free. If it doesn't work, no big loss since you tried it for free.

CloneCD can copy CDs and DVDs so don't let the name fool you.

If CloneCD doesn't work for what you want to do, try another 'net search. Amazing the amount of information available if you look.

Edited to add:
+++++++++++

If you do purchase a CloneCD license there is an updated beta version only registered license owners can use in the CloneCD Software Talk forum, CloneCD 5.3.1.7 beta.

Last edited:
is there a good xbox game emulator for the pc? I know this has nothing to do with dvds but i thought i would just throw it out there. Any suggestions?

here's some food for thought....

http://www.emulator-zone.com/

Xbox 360 emulator scams

Just a reminder: if it sounds to good to be true, it probably is. In the case of Xbox 360 (or PS3) emulation, there is no such thing yet (as far as we know). Approach any site that claims that have a "working" Xbox 360 emulator with extreme caution, as it may contain viruses or malware. If in doubt, please Google for the emulator's or website's name first to see others' experiences. Or ask on our forum (but again, search first please).

Last edited:
Back