• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

x-men wolverine file size

jedi209

When trying to make a back of x-men origins: wolverine the file size is only 23.9 gb. I used bd rebuilder but the disk didn't play. the original plays fine. this is the only disc i have had trouble with lately.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_log.txt
    777 bytes · Views: 6
When trying to make a back of x-men origins: wolverine the file size is only 23.9 gb. I used bd rebuilder but the disk didn't play. the original plays fine. this is the only disc i have had trouble with lately.

You used BD Rebuilder and the disc won't play... You've introduced a process of altering the movie content into the equation. There is no known issue with X-Men Origins: Wolverine that I am aware of. The BD+ has been dealt with. Does the original disc play without issue when AnyDVD HD is active on your computer? If yes then I don't believe this is an AnyDVD HD issue. I'm not sure anyone is going to be able to help you with the current information. What region is your Blu-ray disc?

As a sidenote, you should provide the entire ZIP file when posting logs. All the information is relevant and useful.

the original disc plays fine. my concern is the 23.9 gb file size on a 50 gb bd. i don't have any playback software on my computer so i have to convert to burn before i can test. my main concern is should the file size be larger than 23.9 gb directly from anydvd hd to my hdd?

If you used BD rebuilder then it will always make a disc of maximum size SL BD-r unless you manually go in and tell it to make a custom size. BD Rebuilder is for shrinking (re-encoding) Blu-ray to fit on SL BD-r, BD-9 or BD-5 it's not for backing up movies 'as is'. The reason it didn't leave the menu's etc in tact is probably because you have the 'movie only' option ticked.
If you want an exact copy of the disc then you need to copy the contents using something else as BD rebuilder will always re-encode the movie to h264 from whatever the original format was

Back