• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

X-MEN Apocolypse US Blu-ray

amazing

the Blu-ray copied and burned with cloneBD just fine but when I played in my lg Blu-ray player the movie freezes on the century sign in the beginning of the movie but I can't remember how to get a log if the movie doesn't send an error??
thankx for your time @whatever_gong82

Last edited:
First things first, before we go the logs route. Does the rip play fine? If it does, then anydvd did it's job and this thread is in the wrong section.

Does the rebuild play fine in powerdvd? (If you still have the folder or iso output by CloneBD). If it does, then CloneBD did it's job and this is not a CloneBD problem either.

I'm sorry in wrong section what section please
yes it plays in pdvd 13
and yes I have the bdmv folder
would you have ne idea why it freezes then btw???

Last edited:
It plays? Which one or both? If both play (but importantly the rebuild), then CloneBD did it's job too and it's not a CloneBD problem either. In that case is usually one of the following

- crappy blanks
- burning to fast
- both of the above
- your player doesn't like the blanks you're using.

thankx ill r try burning slower

Well i didn't try slower burning but what i did was try discs in a different bd player and by golly they worked

Thankx @Ch3vr0n for your help :bowdown:

you never did say which brand you used (and what the MID is)

those are your problem, that your players don't see them/read&burn errors happen. RiTek/RiData are about the crappies there are and Memorex is only slightly better. Even Sony and TDK are better than those. Either way, now that the problem is established NOT to be an anydvd nor cloneBD section. I'm moving this to a more suitable forum section.

There's no need now, the problem is the cheap media. Cheap comes at a cost. Lousy readability, easy try get burn failures,...

Back