• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

wrong region

bobbyh8

I recently installed clonedvd2 and burned a dvd from decrypted files on my hard drive. Everything went smoothly and the burn was successful. However, when I tried to play it back, I was told I couldn't because I was in the wrong region. I live in the u.s., oregon, and the original disk matched my region. I couldn't find a way to set this within the program. Anyone run into this? Thanks.

CloneDVD doesnt remove region codes, you need AnyDVD for that.

You could try creating an iso with cloneDVD from the decrypted files, mount the iso in a virtual drive and tell anydvd to be active for that virtual drive. With some luck it'll be able to remove the code from the iso

thanks

Thanks for responding. The original disk was coded for my region, so seemingly should have played anyway. When it was decrypted, it was my understanding that region code was removed. In any case I installed anydvd and decrypted the disk with it, copied it successfully, and got the same result. I've been trying to play them from windows media player. Is it possible that media player requires a region code?

Last edited:
Normally not no, did you try a real player like powerdvd or arcsoft tmt5 ?

Or MediaPlayer Classic (it's free). Most people don't use Windows Media Player. If you are using Vista or Windows 7, Windows Media Center is good.

Back