• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

wrong order

Not without information of what you even mean. What provider, show, season are you talking about, what is the issue? Can you provide a screenshot?

for example rick and morty any season i try its not in the right order. episode 1 will be at the bottom, episode 2 will be at the top and episode 3 will be in the middle. i don't have a screen shot.

So you mean the episodes are mixed up in the GUI. Then create and upload a logfile. Could you also tell us the provider?

If you closed AS already, make sure to open the episode list again before creating the log. Otherwise, the log would be empty. Then close the list, look at the upper left corner, File, and Create logfile. Post the .astlog here.

Last edited:
Max, please ignore my second post. I am so focused on AnyStream and there are rarely posts in the AnyDVD section, it felt obvious this issue must have to do with AnyStream (and no, I did not check the forum section, only the headline of your post. I need to keep an eye for that as well. I already made this mistake in the past).

Still, please provide more information. Your short post is a bit too less. Create a logfile of the disc, yes you can do that with AnyDVD as well, and post it here. And how did you try to watch/open it? Did you just let AnyDVD do it's thing and the player shows them in the wrong order, or did you create a copy of the disc? If so, did you rip to folder, to .iso or with another program like CloneBD?

Back