• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Wrong image burns

Shiidon

I have Penn and Tellers Bullshit and am up to Season 7. Disc 2 loads and plays just fine. However, when I go to create an ISO image I get Californication for the image burn and not the DVD Title (Penn and Teller). It is region 1.

No error codes as it is simply finding a different image. I tried this in two different drives.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.3.6.0_Info_D_PENN_TELLER_S7_DISC_2.ziplog
    133.8 KB · Views: 1
  • AnyDVD_7.3.6.0_Info_E_PENN_TELLER_DISC_1.ziplog
    120.6 KB · Views: 0
I have Penn and Tellers Bullshit and am up to Season 7. Disc 2 loads and plays just fine. However, when I go to create an ISO image I get Californication for the image burn and not the DVD Title (Penn and Teller). It is region 1.

No error codes as it is simply finding a different image. I tried this in two different drives.

Please set your drive region code, and please read the CloneDVD manual. It really is quite informative.

Please set your drive region code, and please read the CloneDVD manual. It really is quite informative.

Thank you. This happens in both my notebook drive and the external drive. The internal drive is set to region 1. I would love to find the answer in the manual. Can you guide me to find the location of the manual as I do not seem to be able tot find it.
Thanks,
Shiidon

Thank you. This happens in both my notebook drive and the external drive. The internal drive is set to region 1. I would love to find the answer in the manual. Can you guide me to find the location of the manual as I do not seem to be able tot find it.
Thanks,
Shiidon

Did you read through the stickies at the beginning of CloneDVD forum?? There are help written in there.

Back