• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Wrong Audio Track Played by Boxee

dare_va

Hi All,
I’m using AnyDVD HD to rip my BR disks to a RAID. A Boxee Box on the network is playing them back. Boxee Box plays the resulting directory output of AnyDVD just fine in 90% of the BR disks – no conversion, etc. However, 10% of the BR’s give me the French, Spanish, or commentary tracks…urg.

The FAQ said something to the effect most software can’t play the output directly and suggests tsmuxer to convert to AC3. I was trying to avoid the additional processing/conversion, if possible. Boxee doesn’t seem to have any control sections to set a language, etc. Any setting in AnyDVD HD that im missing that would allow me to strip the extraneous audio tracks?

Thanks

that because your playing back as a file structure and your player "boxee box" can likely not decode HD audio by default.

Back