• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Wrong Audio Track in N

TheGrimKeeper

I just downloaded the N original series Dark. Out of 26 episodes, 17 downloaded the English audio description track instead of the normal English track. But the thing is, the download window only lists one English track, so there's no way to know what you're getting.

I just re-downloaded four of the episodes. Of the four, three (s01e02, s01e03, s01e04) downloaded the correct audio track this time, while the fourth (s01e05) once again downloaded the description track. Not sure if it's just something strange with this series or a larger problem, but I wanted to report it in case others are having this issue (check your downloads!). Log file attached, thanks.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.8.2.astlog
    931.3 KB · Views: 0
I have the same issue; let's hope someone at RedFox can get this resolved!

I would like to bump this issue.
Another example is "The Witcher", which comes with 2 different (dubbing and voice-over) audio tracks in polish, but AS (1.2.8.0) allows only one audio track.

have you tried 1284 yet ... new log

Back