• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Writing to disk takes forever???

skolve

When backing up a dvd anydvd takes off all encriptions, then dvd clone puts it onto my hard drive just like it always had. Now here is the change... It used to take 20 to 30 min to write it to a dvd disc, now it takes 60 to 90 min?? Any answers for this problem?? I have put in old versions of dvd clone and the new versions and this makes no difference. I change nothing on my computer. I also defraged my computer, and ran disc clean up. I ran my computer dianostics tool and everything says its ok?? Any help app. Thanks

Did you switch to another media brand? You should always use A-brand media as there is really some bad media around. This could be a reason why burning takes way longer than needed and may result in an unreadable backup.
Most likely it has nothing to do with anydvd or cleaning up your computer.

You might also check and make sure the drive controller is still using DMA mode. Sounds like it may have rolled back to PIO mode.

Back