• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

writing issue

jjc

I have made sure I am up to date on the latest program. I cleaned the disc. this is not the first time I have written. the3 disc is - cold mountain. it will not write. get a read error message????

It sounds like you're having a problem burning your back up to a blank disc.

It could be a blank media problem - what brand are you using?
It may be a burning speed issue - try burning at half the rated disc speed (e.g. x4 if the blank is rated x8 ).
It could be a burner/dvd writer issue - the burner could be dying.

I have made sure I am up to date on the latest program. I cleaned the disc. this is not the first time I have written. the3 disc is - cold mountain. it will not write. get a read error message????

Sounds like bad media? And since we got no specs from you or log files anything can be the cause of the problem?? And cold mountain been out for some time and how suddenly now it has problems sounds more like hardware problems instead along with bad media.

It sounds like you're having a problem burning your back up to a blank disc.
I am burning from a renal disc to a Memorex(usual one i use) 8 / 8.5 GB 240min. I will ck the rental for being a bad copy.

I tried a new Cold Mountain and it worked. bad first rental.

Back