• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

...Write Error

ethan417

Hi

i am trying to copy Suits - season 2 disk 3
i have successfully copied disks 1 and 2

The copying process successfully copies the original disk - Creating DVD Files = 100%

however - midway through the Writing process - i get a writing error

WriteDVD 10 11 W2

i have tried this process 6 times - i can't imagine that all my disks are bad

any thoughts?

thank you for your help

-Ethan

WriteDVD 10 11 W2

Two things to try

1. Get Taiyo Yuden PREMIUM or Verbatim blank dvds and burn at 4x speed as WriteDVD 10 11 W2 error usually is caused by burning to poor quality dvds.

OR

2. Install Imgburn and use it instead of Clonedvd2 to burn your copies. I have found that Imgburn will sometimes successfully burn to dvd brands that Clonedvd2 will not. Just be sure to burn at 4x speed.

Two things to try

1. Get Taiyo Yuden PREMIUM or Verbatim blank dvds and burn at 4x speed as WriteDVD 10 11 W2 error usually is caused by burning to poor quality dvds.

OR

2. Install Imgburn and use it instead of Clonedvd2 to burn your copies. I have found that Imgburn will sometimes successfully burn to dvd brands that Clonedvd2 will not. Just be sure to burn at 4x speed.

Not sure where you data is coming from but that is a bad way to give info without much to backup that data points? I burned with CloneDVD without problems but on the other hand if you use Imgburn on ISO files to burn it does so with some bad results of being unplayable on dvd/bd players. So I keep Imgburn as last resort not first resort. And that data write errors without much more info could be a bad drive or burning too fast and or multitasking when you should let it finish burning first.

Hi

i am trying to copy Suits - season 2 disk 3
i have successfully copied disks 1 and 2

The copying process successfully copies the original disk - Creating DVD Files = 100%

however - midway through the Writing process - i get a writing error

WriteDVD 10 11 W2

i have tried this process 6 times - i can't imagine that all my disks are bad

any thoughts?

thank you for your help

-Ethan

Without any log file it hard to know what your doing? Also did you make sure your speed was slow enough and firmware was up to date and how did you do the burn by itself or where you using the computer when it was burning? And make sure you drive is still working as well. Also burning is alot different from just reading and a bad old drive cand still read but burning will stress the drive and it will start to fail. You can't see defects at microscopic level or data level to know if the medium is good or bad.

hi

thank you

what information do you need to see?
how do i capture it.

the reason i find this problem so puzzling is that i successfully copied the other DVDs without a problem

and suddenly - i get repeated write errors

-Ethan

Back