• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Wouldn't Mind Buying a New Redfox License, But...

PWB the other one

Had a lifetime AnyDVD HD license and would not mind buying a new lifetime license, but I need to know how well the RedFox version works. Never had an issue with AnyDVD HD in all the years I used it. I downloaded the new 8.0.3 trial version to see if it would copy Green Room (regular DVD from store). No dice.

As I said, I wouldn't mind buying, but it's going to have to prove its worth, which it has not. I never had this problem with previous versions of AnyDVD.

Had a lifetime AnyDVD HD license and would not mind buying a new lifetime license, but I need to know how well the RedFox version works. Never had an issue with AnyDVD HD in all the years I used it. I downloaded the new 8.0.3 trial version to see if it would copy Green Room (regular DVD from store). No dice.

As I said, I wouldn't mind buying, but it's going to have to prove its worth, which it has not. I never had this problem with previous versions of AnyDVD.
Please make sure to try latest AnyDVD BETA version.

You answered you own question in the reply. Remember unless you buy the trial will only work for 21 days. Anydvd HD v8 will not accept your previous Slysoft license that is why you got no dice. This requires you to buy Anydvd HD v8 if you plan to keep using it. Unless they make a discount offer then you can get it for less.

You answered you own question in the reply. Remember unless you buy the trial will only work for 21 days. Anydvd HD v8 will not accept your previous Slysoft license that is why you got no dice. This requires you to buy Anydvd HD v8 if you plan to keep using it. Unless they make a discount offer then you can get it for less.

Where did I "answer my own question in the reply?" exactly. I downloaded the 8.0.3 version, which removes the old AnyDVD version. Hence: I was using the trial version, which should have worked.

Anydvd still works exactly the same. As far as your disc 'no dice' goes, read this https://forum.redfox.bz/index.php?threads/52659/ also, disc issues go in their correct forum section. Not in general chat

Yes, I am familiar with the logfile aspect of the application. That is not the point. In the years I used the old version, I never had a problem copying my DVDs unless there was a physical defect with the disc. AnyDVD 7.965 noted that the DVD (and the "new" 8.0.3) had unreadable sectors--where the movie began--on this new disc. In short, it did NOT decrypt the disc, although it copied the previews perfectly.

Unless it was a new protection that wasn't handled by that version. Unlike Blu-ray protections that are mainly handled through the opd, dvd protections are primarily handled by anydvd versions.

Please download the freshly released 8040 version. If that doesn't work, please create a troubleshooting thread in the correct forum section. Describe the problem and add the anydvd logfile. No logfile, we can't help you.

8.0.4 worked flawlessly. Thank you. I've got a few more new discs to test, then I'll purchase. Keep up the good work.

As I stated above, dvd protections are handled by anydvd versions. The thing with read errors is that they can be really just bad sectors on the disc OR protection related. That's one of the reasons the logfile is MANDATORY if you have ANY type of problem why a disc. Logfiles are used for diagnostic purposes. Without a logfile (regardless of the version you're using), we cannot help you When you have an issue.

No logfile, no help. It's that simple.

Back