• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

World On Fire Season One R1 produces 12 GB VIDEO_TS

dbminter

There's something up with World On Fire Season One R1. AnyDVD detects structural protection and Disc 1 and 2 VIDEO_TS are 12 GB in size. This is obviously wrong.

This was a PBS release, which I believe produced some DVD's that produced similar issues.

I see there's a new beta, 8.6.8.1. I'll try that out. In the meantime, I've attached the LOG for Disc 1.

Thanks!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.8.0_Info_R_World On Fire S1 Disc 1.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
Unfortunately there isn't much I can do. The workarounds are
1.) Create an iso image or
2.) Use elby CloneDVD2 and copy the episodes without menu

I think I may have discovered a workaround last night. I loaded the 12 GB VIDEO_TS into DVDShrink and there are 2 "main" streams. A 3 hour stream and one that is only like 2. Discs 1 and 2 have 3 episodes each, so the 3 hour stream is probably the "true" one. So, I simply replaced the 2 hour stream with the Video has been replaced screenshot and that reduced the size of the DVD to about 7 GB, which fits on a DVD.

I still need to test the output and make sure it works, though.

Back