• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

won't mount Dark Knight

jaja714

For what it's worth this Dark Knight ISO is the only one I've had problems with. AnyDVDHD created an ISO just fine. The problem is that VirtualCloneDrive will not mount it "properly".

I've used AnyDVDHD for the rest of my blu-ray collection (dozens) and this is the only one that won't mount with VCD.

When I click on the ISO, I get an hourglass indicating that VCD is mounting it. However windows explorer never shows the name of the disk.

For the heck of it, I started PowerDVD and tried to play drive L: and the PowerDVD spinning logo loaded and ... spun forever and ever.

So, the weird thing is that if VCD hadn't mounted the drive, PowerDVD would've produced an error message right away.

I think VCD is half-mounting the drive. Has anyone out there ripped DARK KNIGHT sucessfully?

Also, is there another thread specific to ripping or mounting DARK KNIGHT? I couldn't find one, so I'm posting here.

What region disc is the ISO from?
What build of VCD?
Is it a protected or unprotected ISO?
What version and build of PDVD?
Filter list from Imgburn?
Just saying it doesn't work without giving any extra information is not very helpful and makes it impossible to trouble shoot

For what it's worth, I watched Dark Knight last weekend. Ripped it with AnyDVDHD just fine, and it mounted in VCD 5.4.2.8 I think no trouble. It actually was mounted at the request of Media Browser inside Vista Media Center. Played fine (via PDVD7.3), though I did have one odd glitch halfway through. I think some other computer process fired up. But after that it was fine.

Marc

For what it's worth, I watched Dark Knight last weekend. Ripped it with AnyDVDHD just fine, and it mounted in VCD 5.4.2.8 I think no trouble. It actually was mounted at the request of Media Browser inside Vista Media Center. Played fine (via PDVD7.3), though I did have one odd glitch halfway through. I think some other computer process fired up. But after that it was fine.

Marc
Yes, no problem with TDK here either. The OP may not be using latest VCD (5.4.3.2 right now). There were problems with earlier builds and PDVD. Update to latest VCD and report back.

For what it's worth this Dark Knight ISO is the only one I've had problems with. AnyDVDHD created an ISO just fine. The problem is that VirtualCloneDrive will not mount it "properly".

I've used AnyDVDHD for the rest of my blu-ray collection (dozens) and this is the only one that won't mount with VCD.

When I click on the ISO, I get an hourglass indicating that VCD is mounting it. However windows explorer never shows the name of the disk.

For the heck of it, I started PowerDVD and tried to play drive L: and the PowerDVD spinning logo loaded and ... spun forever and ever.

So, the weird thing is that if VCD hadn't mounted the drive, PowerDVD would've produced an error message right away.

I think VCD is half-mounting the drive. Has anyone out there ripped DARK KNIGHT sucessfully?

Also, is there another thread specific to ripping or mounting DARK KNIGHT? I couldn't find one, so I'm posting here.

I have watched Dark Knight multiple times, and have not a single issue. You really need to post a log file, or your just going to get the same answers most of us give you. It works.

Well, jaja714 is confusing a few people. There are currently two threads. In this thread jaja714 says an image is only being "half mounted". In another thread in the AnyDVD HD forum jaja714 says the BD can't even be ripped because it is erroring at 2%.

A number of people have all reported no issues either ripping or mounting images with VCD. I, myself, had no issues.

Anyway, yes, logs are definitely needed created from the original The Dark Knight BD.

Back