• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

With Divergent, Handbrake says “Queue Finished” after about 1 second

ss5321

With Divergent after clicking “start”, I see “encoding” for about 1 second before Handbrake says “Queue Finished”.

same problem - fix for handbrake

Here's the fix from a different thread:

... issue with Handbrake is actually a problem with LibDVDNav. In Handbrake go to Tools > Options > Advanced > under DVD Reading check the "Disable LibDVDNav. (libdvdread will be used instead)" checkbox. Problem solved. Remember to switch it back when you're done.

This solution worked even with recent version of Handbrake as of Jan 2019. Instead of Options its Preferences. Weird I was able to encode lower resolution then attempt a higher one couple days later and got queque finished almost instantly. Anyways thanks!

This solution worked even with recent version of Handbrake as of Jan 2019. Instead of Options its Preferences. Weird I was able to encode lower resolution then attempt a higher one couple days later and got queque finished almost instantly. Anyways thanks!

Ya, that info is in one of the "sticky" posts at the top of this very forum.
Nothing new here.
-W

Back