• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

WinDVD 10 Pro - any good?

hajj_3

has anyone tried this yet, think it was released yesterday. Would be interesting to know if it works with HD audio properly and if it works with the auzentech card for bitstreaming HD audio correctly.

I had to set it to Vista SP2 compatibility mode in Win 7, and I quite like the very plain interface, but haven't had much chance to do anything else with it yet

Are they holding it back because of bugs? You can buy the standard DVD version now but it said WinDVD Pro 2010 will be available soon in their website. Looks like they have also drop HDDVD for good.

Last edited:
I got mine through work as we often get stuff sent by the companies to try out in the hope we'll sell it to customers

I got mine through work as we often get stuff sent by the companies to try out in the hope we'll sell it to customers

Any test on it yet? Corel made the pro version available for purchase now but I found a problem with sound. My Vista has on board Realtek HD Audio and it gives only static noise on spdif or hdmi when playing SD DVD. I found a workaround by default to analog speakers before opening the program then switch to spdif later. But if the program start with spdif as default then it will only gives out noise. Non of my other players have this problem. Btw it works fine in my XP. Very annoying.

ps. May be there is something to do with reclock in my pc. I forced it to load and it fix the sound problem for DVD.

Last edited:
Back