• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Windows Share BD drive + AnyDVD = allow remote play?

ebfe

Hello,

I have a desktop computer with a BD drive, I tried to share it and play BD movie on a remote computer, but because of DRM this seem to fail.

Would AnyDVD hd allow me to do this somehow? Play a BD movie from a remote computer directly from the disk (without ripping it first).

In addition to AnyDVD HD would I need any other software? (i.e For playing the movie).

Thanks a lot!

So to answer my own question, it seem that PowerDVD only play direct from the drive of from a ripped .iso

But ArcSoft TotalMedia Theatre does allow to play from the Drive, from a ripped folder, so sharing a a bluray drive, enabling AnyDVD HD, and mapping that drive to another computer, and playing the movie with ArcSoft does WORKS.

Back