• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Windows media player 11

Z

Zycore

How do I play a back up of a DVD that is on my hard drive on windows media player? I tried to point my player to the back up and it never shows in the library

You can select "file" then "open file" and then navigate to the directory and open it. Just worked for me.

Do I need to use a ISO image? I want the back up to be in my video list and it dose not show up. I have my PS3 networked to my PC and use it as a media server. I added the back up to my video folder in my documents but it still dose not show up in windows media player. Thanks for your help.

Well since no one is responding I assume these forums are dead. Thanks for your attempt to help anyways.

How do I play a back up of a DVD that is on my hard drive on windows media player? I tried to point my player to the back up and it never shows in the library

Right clik the file....look for "Open With" in the drop-down window and select "WMP".

Like stated above, use | File | Open... | and then load the first "EVO" file in the movie.

HOWEVER! This probably won't work as you need the proper decomressor (CODEC's) to decode the file. They might play through Media Player Classic with Vista CODEC's installed but then the files are broken up into sections.

What you're going to have to do is "demux" the EVO files with EVOdemux and then do some processing to turn the file to an AVI. I'll write this up on this forum as soon as I have tweaked a few methods probably in a day or so. Stay tuned! :D

Well since no one is responding I assume these forums are dead. Thanks for your attempt to help anyways.

Back