• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

windows media center/mymovies/anydvdhd

peterbus

when useing wmc and selecting a bluray movie (iso) with mm, wmc dosent shrink down to the toolbar .when i used daemon tools this used to happen,but i now use vcd and pdvd8 and anydvdhd work in the backround,how can i fix it.thanks in advance,:confused:

I understand that My Movies was designed with a preference for Virtual CloneDrive rather than daemon tools. This should not have caused the problem.

I thought I saw something in the settings for PowerDVD 8 Ultra where you could set your preference for full screen.

I never had to change any settings as they worked by default from initial install. It looks like I am using the same software as the ones yiou mentioned.

Back