• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

"Windows cannot access this disc"

jaleco

Hi, about a month ago i used VCD with no problems at all, but now all of a sudden i cannot access a mounted image anymore...
I reinstalled the program and tried various images and even with another virtual drive (WinCDEmu) when mounting an iso and going to my computer and then click on the virtual drive i cannot access the content. Really weird? After using 2 programs, i'm sure it's my pc, but i have no idea whats causing the problem.
Does anyone recognize this and can help?
I'm on Vista Home Premium.

Gr

It's any iso i mount, even the ones i used before and has worked without any problems. I haven't modified any big things on my pc, apart from installing windows updates. I was hoping somebody had the same issue...
Do you need to run a particular service in order for it to work? Maybe i disabled something.

Uninstall Virtual Clone Drive. Reboot. Reinstall VCD and try again.

i did what you said, but when clicking on the virtual drive after mounting, i still can't access it. Normally you would see an icon and the volume label of the disc? That doesn't show even though it mounts.

cant access disc

im having the same problem but only with one .iso file rld-mw3a.iso

im having the same problem but only with one .iso file rld-mw3a.iso
Well yours is obviously a torrent file and as piracy is not condoned here I wouldn't expect any help. Go buy the game and make your own ISO and try and mount that

Back