• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Windows 8 compatibility?

BurnerHEAD

Before anyone else opens up such a thread, I wanted to post a thread about Windows 8 and Slysoft Products. :D

Has anyone tested Windows 8 and Slysoft Products yet?

What about Slysoft Products with metro design?

Hows that even possible, the tech release isnt even out yet, let alone the RTM

Hows that even possible, the tech release isnt even out yet, let alone the RTM

As noted it is available. As of the Microsoft BUILD Developer Conference taking place they released a preview for the public.

well it wasnt a few days ago :p. Didnt know they've release it in the mean time. Then again, i wonder why OP didnt download & try it himself :)

well it wasnt a few days ago :p. Didnt know they've release it in the mean time. Then again, i wonder why OP didnt download & try it himself :)

Okay, tried it out myself in a VM.

The only thing I noted so far is, that automatic language detection is not working. Host Windows is in English, VMware is in english and guest Windows 8 system is also only in english.

However I'm using the German keyboard system and the location in Win8 is set to Germany, but having the exact same settings in my Win7 host, automatic detection works there.

Tried out a few things in language settings on the Win8 system, but nothing seems to help there...

BDAV scanning and connecting to update server worked.

Uploaded logfile.
Windows 8 system detection could be added. ;)

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.8.6.1_Info_D_EMPTY_DRIVE.zip
    12.1 KB · Views: 5
Back