• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Windows 7 Works with all my software

Everything works in mine except MP3Tagger and Theatertek. :bang:
Running in XP mode, as Admin doesn't seem to matter. The odd thing is that it worked on the initial W7 beta from last year. :doh:
Anyone have a guess? I would ask on the Theatertek forum but I'm afraid I'm allergic to Tumbleweeds! :D

As soon as Theatertek is up and running, I can load W7 on my main Theater PC and ditch that earlier version of W7...Vista. 8)

FIY a lot of places have a preorder for Windows 7. Supposedly it is 50% off retail. New Egg, Amazon, Wal-mart, Office Max, Office Depot.

First time in my life I'm pre-ordering a MS product. So damned tired of Vista :(
Windows 7 Pre-Order Offer
Same here - now I just have to wait for 22 October for it to ship - by which time I will have forgotten that I ordered it ;)

I'll just get an RTM copy when they release it to our company :p:D

Just Checked

I had the same problem with the mouse. Also BDrebuilder runs much slower in 7 Did anyone else have this issue. All my other softwares still work great. Another thing is I was told I would have to put Vista back on my pc to do the upgrade in Oct.

I had the same problem with the mouse. Also BDrebuilder runs much slower in 7 Did anyone else have this issue. All my other softwares still work great. Another thing is I was told I would have to put Vista back on my pc to do the upgrade in Oct.

I ran a x264 encoder benchmark and it was several frames faster in Win 7 build 7100 than XP SP3 on my system

ocgw

peace

Burning Blu-Ray Discs on LG Blu Ray GGW-H20L

Just after installing a a LG Blu Ray burner on my dual boot WXPSP3 / W7RC7100 system found that I could only successfully burn BD discs using W7. Turned out to be a conflict between NVIDIA Nforce4 IDE ATA drivers on the WXPSP3 OS and the burner, whereas W7 had installed MS IDE ATA Drivers. Eventually found a workaround in WXPSP3 that installed MS drivers over the NVIDIA drivers, but for the longest time it looked like I was only going to be able to burn BD discs in W7. Something to be said for using the default MS drivers instead of the vendor's own drivers, at least in this case.

Back