• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Windows 11 Pro 23H2 Release Preview.

For version 24H2, MS plans to disable some third-party UI Apps. I really hope they don't disable OpenShell. They are disabling ExplorerPatcher for sure (which I would never run, anyway). They are also disabling StartAllBack (which I'm not familiar with. must be it does live process memory modification like EP does).

Code:
https://www.extremetech.com/computing/upcoming-windows-11-24h2-might-disable-some-third-party-ui-apps
Hi Doc
I have known about this for a long time. It only affects programs that challenge Microsoft patents. Like "Start is Back". The Start is back, changes the UI in the Start menu. I wouldn't worry about our software.

Hi Doc
I have known about this for a long time. It only affects programs that challenge Microsoft patents. Like "Start is Back". The Start is back, changes the UI in the Start menu. I wouldn't worry about our software.

I'm not worried about RedFox's software. I'm worried about OpenShell. I find Win 10-11 so annoying without it.

According to my sources, Microsoft is targeting a September release window for version 24H2, with the company expecting to finalize the update over the summer. I'm told Microsoft intends to market this release as an AI-centric one, timed with next-gen AI PCs that Microsoft has already announced are coming throughout 2024.

Because version 24H2 will be based on a new version of the Windows platform, there are multiple development milestones between now and the general availability of the version 24H2 update. Microsoft intends to sign off on the new Windows platform release (called Germanium) in April. Once that's done, work will begin on "finalizing" the version 24H2 update, which will be built on the signed-off Germanium platform build.

A new release of the Windows platform means the update will be installed using the "OS swap" method. An OS swap update is one that is applied by replacing the entire OS with a newer version. This is different from version 23H2, which was applied by servicing the existing OS install. This is only possible when the platform release doesn't change between versions.

It's awesome that you're sharing this tip for getting the Windows 11 Pro 23H2 release preview.

According to my sources, Microsoft is targeting a September release window for version 24H2, with the company expecting to finalize the update over the summer. I'm told Microsoft intends to market this release as an AI-centric one, timed with next-gen AI PCs that Microsoft has already announced are coming throughout 2024.
I thought this was a AI Forum? I have a AI facebook and AI Instagram!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back