• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Windows 10 saids I don't got a dvd drive installed

Wizard34

Everytime i start up windows 10. The box pops ups that i don't got a drive installed. But i do. After I click ok the box are clearly listed in anydvd. Im running windows 10 home 17.09 version. I got anydvd 8200 Installed. I dual boot between windows 7 and 10. Do you guys need a log to find out whats going on?

I do not know anything about dual booting OS on a PC. When booting into Win10 other then the box that pops up does the disc drive show up as a drive letter? This would be after you click the OK of the box. I am assuming it might as you said that AnyDVD sees the drive after the box closes. What I mean is the disc drive physically showing up on the PC when you open Windows Explorer when you look for the disc drive? Have you checked your bios settings to see if the disc drive is set properly to boot when you boot into either OS? Do you know if the correct drivers/ firmware is installed for the disc drive for Win10? Just trying to think of things that could be looked at ti try to resolve this.

Back