• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Win 64bit + Game jackel = Blue Screen of Death

Mick

Win7 64bit + Game jackel = Blue Screen of Death

well i need some help, im curretly using windows 7 64bit with the latest game jackal installed, the problem is when ive created a profile and i want to test this profile out every time i click on it to load it up the Win 7 BLue Screen Of Death automactly comes up and locks on my system.

current reteal games with the lastet pacths installed im trying to run with game jackal

1. Farcry 2
  2. Call of duty 4
  3. Crysis 64bit
  4. Crysis warhead
  5. Battlefield Bad Company 2

Here are my system specs
Code:
Processor: i7 CPU 920 @ 3.80GHz
Memory: 6gig of DDR3
Video Card: Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 5870 OC "Vapor-X" 1024MB GDDR5 PCI-Express 
Sound Card: Creative SB X-fi Gamers Edition 
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit, and Windows XP Professional 32bit
Motherboard:  AsusTek P6T SE

Last edited:
A couple of questions
1) What is the BSOD code? If you are not sure, look in C:\Windows\Mindump and post the latest file.
2) What is the dvd driver you are using and is using a SATA or IDE interface?

for the DVD read its a IDE and the writer is stata, also attack the minidump file cos i cant view it for some reason

Attachments

• 092710-25724-01.zip
    228.7 KB · Views: 2
Are you running GJ v4.1.0.8? If not, please update to this version and test again.

i wasnt at the time of the post but now have it freshly installed the uptodate 1 and stil lthe same problem, im not to sure if its the windows 7 or the hardware that i have

Ok, next step is to test running the profiles in safe mode. In the setting, there is an option called "Safe Mode - Emulation", enable this check box and test again. If it still fails, PM me your name and email address and we'll open a support ticket.

soz for the late replay but still no luck and ive got another program with GJV4, this time it says " Unabl;e to connect to the game jackal server. Please contact support. Error - no connection available "

well ive don the update but still get the conenction error even on tha fresh update

Back