• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Will play DVDs but not BluRays

TonyAus

Hi, I've been using AnyDVD for years without a problem and now I cannot seem to play BluRays. Or more precisely I can't get the image (the soundtrack comes through). DVDs are working fine.

I took the computer in for some work including this problem and the report back was:
"AnyDVD was running 79 items at startup which caused the BluRay to be shown as not connected - disabled AnyDVD and error message is no longer displayed."

So my system was returned with AnyDVD disabled and successfully able to play BluRays again - which is not quite what I want!
Hopefully I have successfully uploaded a log file of a recent attempt to play a BluRay.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.7.0_Info_D_The Fench Connection (1971) - BluRay.ziplog
    142.4 KB · Views: 6
  • AnyDVD_8.0.7.0_Info_D_The Fench Connection (1971) - BluRay.ziplog
    142.4 KB · Views: 3
Anydvd only loads the driver and 1 or 2 executables. No more. Something else is happening. Unfortunately those logfiles are useless. They're from unencrypted backups. Only encrypted backups of originals can be used. That said, how are you playing them and with what? Anydvd isn't a Blu-ray player

Back